Fiberglass Pools by Snyder
When thinking about a Fiberglass Swimming Pool the choices are endless with it’s wide variety of shapes, sizes and colors options to pick from to make your backyard dream a reality. Our Fiberglass Pools are made from state-of-the art composite technology offering numerous advantages over other fiberglass, concrete and vinyl-liner pools. Our Fiberglass Pools are proud to be national recognition for its attention to detail, its use of the finest materials, its composite technology in production and its staff of dedicated craftspeople.
Layers of Excellence
1. Coping Options – Brick, Concrete, or Stone Coping provides an elegant and durable finished edge around your Trilogy Pool.
2. Interlocking Bond Beam – The Bond Beam is formed when concrete from the deck is poured around and up next to the flange of the pool. This step structurally ties your deck to the outside of the fiberglass pool shell.
3. HydroStone / Gelcoat – Whether you choose one of our 6 beautiful HydroStone finishes or white gelcoat, you are assured of maintenance-free durability for years to come. To find out more about our exclusive HydroStone finish click here.
4. Vinyl Ester Barrier Coat – This layer gives your pool extreme resistance to even the most corrosive chemicals.
5. General Purpose (GP) Resin – This structural layer of general purpose resin and fiberglass provides the rigidity needed for transportation and installation of the swimming pool.
Benefits of Having an Eco-Friendly Pool and Spa
- Quick installation (3-5 days)
- Permanent home improvement that can be customized to compliment your home and your lifestyle
- Flexural strength that prevents cracking in freeze-thaw climates
- 17 times stronger than concrete
- Smooth finish means no skin abrasions
- Numerous Color Options
- Lifetime Warranty
Due to the non-porous finish of our pools, fewer chemicals are needed because algae is less prone to attach to smoother surfaces. Additionally, less cleaning will have to be performed using automatic pool cleaners saving electricity. When automatic pool cleaners are used, the time it takes to clean the pool will be reduced saving additional energy.
Fiberglass pools in general act as a natural insulator. Your filter and heater will potentially run dramatically less than equipment on vinyl/ gunite pools. Depending on the climate and size of the pool, a homeowner can save up to $225.00 per month on their pool maintenance with our pools versus other types of pools (vinyl/gunite). With more and more people concerned about our environment, our Eco-Friendly pools are already the pool of tomorrow. Not only do our pools use less chemicals and energy, our pools never need to be re-plastered, nor do they have a liner to replace – thus resulting in less waste in our landfills.
As fiberglass pools do not rely on steel panels or steel mesh/rebar for structure, they do not have the potential to leech chemicals and rust back into the groundwater as a more conventional constructed pool would.